Why is cloud-based axiUm Ascend rapidly becoming the trusted software solution for academic institutions focused on dental hygiene, dental assisting and specialty dentistry?
A Partner You Can Trust
One reason axiUm Ascend is so popular is that the software is built by one of Fortune World’s Most Admired Companies, Henry Schein.
The company also made the 2021 World’s Most Ethical Companies® Honoree List; in total, ADEA and Henry Schein distributed close to 3 million masks to 290 U.S. dental schools and allied dental programs.
Across North America, 90% of U.S. dental schools use Henry Schein academic software, which is certified for Meaningful Use.
What Does axiUm Ascend Offer?
With axiUm Ascend, faculty, staff and students all benefit. Ascend delivers:
- Financial and clinical integration
- Complete electronic health records with advanced security to control and limit data access
- Customization of data fields with configurable forms for your Institute
- Grading and evaluations of students’ clinical and technical competency
- Built-in reporting tools to manage operations and research capabilities
Who Needs axiUm Ascend?
Organizations need axiUm Ascend if they are looking for a solution that can provide:
- Streamlined, efficient billing processes
- Centralized, secure and HIPAA-compliant access to all patient records
- Easy approvals, assessments and supervision of student work
- Monitored quality assurance and patient care standards
- Supported research and reporting for evidence-based dentistry
From chair-side clinical functionality to front-end workflows, axiUm Ascend streamlines processes and reduces redundancies.