Ascend: Practice Management Tools Make Problems Disappear
Ascend is the first all-in-one platform for academic institutions, offering inclusive functionality management for dental, hygiene, assisting and specialty programs. Practice management shouldn’t be an obstacle for your clinic. Instead, it should be doing the heavy lifting for you.
One Software to Rule Them All
With axiUm Ascend, a single, multi-purpose software delivers:
- A modern scheduler to handle appointments, billing and payments
- Simplified charting, including short-cuts and multi-codes for regularly repeated tasks
- Automated patient communication via text and email, including automated recare
- Treatment planning, including faculty approvals for students
- Ease of imaging requests, edits, and annotation
- Student progress tracking with built-in student evaluations
- Insurance verification and billing
- Comprehensive reporting, including custom fields and export-to-Excel function
Simply Walk Into Better Practice Management
Since Ascend’s launch, we’ve made significant user experience improvements, including streamlining the information people see to only bits relevant to their job and providing home screen widgets for each module to make accessing this information accessible.
Time is Precious
Staff in charge of checking patients in, filling voids in the scheduler, and processing payments or billing insurance at checkout only see what they need to do their job. Likewise, faculty members can set up a home screen focused on pending treatment plan approvals, patient consents and student evaluations.
This customizable approach ensures that users don’t get bogged down with information they will never use and always find what they are looking for.