Be a trailblazer in digital dentistry.
We look forward to seeing you next year!
Follow Your Summit 2019 Path
Find your track by following these trail marker colors that will be represented throughout Summit.
Please note: all sessions, topics, speakers, times, activities and rooms are subject to change.
Summit Pre-Registration: Sunday, January 27, 2019
Summit Day 1: Monday, January 28, 2019
Summit Day 2: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Optional Training Day: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
General axiUm Training Course Overview
- Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of axiUm
- There are two tracks and one course in each track’s time slot.
- Attendees may switch from one track to the other throughout the day.
Crystal Reports Course Overview
Introduction to Relational Databases
- Database terminology (Table, Row, Column, Keys)
- The relational database model
Become familiar with Crystal Report environment
- Database Expert
- Crystal Report Sections
- Select Expert
- Group Expert
- Sort Expert
- Summary Formulas
Overview of standard reports and how axiUm interacts with them
- Areas where axiUm runs standard Crystal reports
- How axiUm passes information to standard reports
- Restrictions to consider when modifying standard reports
- Make simple edits on standard reports
Get to know different types of axiUm custom reports
- Definitions for each type of axiUm custom report
- Differences between axiUm custom report types
- axiUm requirements and specifics for each type of a custom report
- How axiUm interacts with Custom reports
- Learn to create axiUm Consents using the master template