Summary: During this COVID-19 pandemic and transition to remote work, we’re becoming painfully aware of our need to connect online. Crisis magnifies the real value of business connectivity. When we need immediate access to data and solutions for our business but have no means to do so, business suffers with us. Now is the time to adapt your dental organization’s business strategies for connectivity, by starting the “cloud conversation.”
How axiUm Ascend Connects Faculty, Students, and Staff to Your Dental Education Operations from Anywhere
Many of us are self-isolating during this COVID-19 pandemic and transitioning to remote work. As a result, we are becoming acutely aware of our need to connect professionally and personally online. These virtual networks linking us with our colleagues, families, and friends are necessary to maintain connectivity from remote locations.
Crisis magnifies the real value of business connectivity. When we need immediate access to data and solutions for our business but have no means to do so, business suffers with us. Now is the time to adapt your business strategies for connectivity, by starting the “cloud conversation” and getting your dental hygiene and dental assisting education programs back to business.
Why the Cloud?
If your dental hygiene and/or dental assisting education programs are unequipped with cloud software for clinical management, your students and faculty may experience challenges with accessing information and working remotely. These challenges could include an inability to connect with both patients and students, as well as a failure to remotely access on-premise data for the management of your dental clinic and your educational program.
When your business cannot access data, connect with patients, or manage itself due to remote work implications, the integrity of your dental clinic and patient care are potentially at risk. More importantly, your dental hygiene and/or dental assisting students may fall behind without remote access to information stored within the Electronic Health Record (EHR) and educational resources if they must learn from home.
Mitigating these challenges is simple when your hygiene and dental assisting education program switches to a cloud-based solution, such as axiUm Ascend. axiUm Ascend allows you to remotely connect to your clinic operations online 24/7, enabling access to EHR data and resources for patient and student management.
Watch our webinar to learn how you can connect with your dental hygiene education operations 24-7 and get back to business:
Top 6 Benefits
Your EHR management solution is the technology engine that drives your hygiene and dental assisting teaching program, which means you need a robust, reliable system on which you can depend. The benefits that a cloud-based solution – such as axiUm Ascend – bring to your clinic make any time you invest well worth the effort. Here are the top six benefits:
- Access your patient data from any device you choose, and employees and faculty will have the same experience regardless of the technology they use.
- Access patient information from home or anywhere you choose – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Security measures in the software keep data safe and control who can access PHI data off-campus.
- Fast and easy to roll-out without extensive IT resources required. axiUm Ascend is accessible via a web browser on any internet-connected device.
- Switch to different clinic locations without worrying about maintaining separate EHR software systems or replicating patient files.
- axiUm Ascend offers automatic backup and disaster recovery, so even in a catastrophic event, you’ll still have access to everything you need to keep your dental clinic operations running. System updates are automatic, so you will always be using the latest version.
- Collaborate with other team members as they look at and enter information in the same files, all from a separate workstation and in real-time.
For more details, download our eBook “Mapping Your Path to the Cloud.”
Ready for Web-based Dentistry?
Ultimately, a cloud-based solution like axiUm Ascend will grant you flexibility, accessibility, and connectivity, all while remaining cost-effective. axiUm Ascend can help streamline management of your dental education operations, improve the quality of patient care, provide remote educational opportunities for your students, and help you save money.
As you navigate the challenges of “business-as-usual” during COVID-19, consider the advantages cloud-based software such as axiUm Ascend can offer your dental clinic operations. Anywhere. Anytime.
Request a demo
Want to see axiUm Ascend in action? Request your demo today.